People for Sensible Drug Culture (PSDC) is an emerging social change organization that provides drug policy and harm reduction outreach services in communities and at cultural events. We partner with other nonprofits to promote drug policy reform, harm reduction, consent education, and radical participation in democracy.
- DEA Finalizes Plan To Grow 3.2 Million Grams Of Marijuana In 2020
- Virginia Marijuana Decriminalization Bill Filed For 2020 After Democrats Reclaim Legislature
- Marijuana Legalization Bill Approved By Congressional Committee In Historic Vote
- New Jersey Voters Will Decide On Marijuana Legalization Next Year, Senate Leaders Say
- Watch Live: Lawmakers Preview Historic Vote To End Federal Marijuana Prohibition
- Saw Paul Stamets at Summit. Here's his advice and check out microdosestudy.com
- Lawmakers And Industry Stakeholders React To USDA Hemp Rules Announcement
- Colorado Governor Offers Advice On Growing Marijuana Plants Bonsai-Style
- Mexican Senate Committees Agree To Comprehensive Marijuana Legalization Bill
- Will Dallas decriminalize cannabis and psychedelics? New local grassroots group thinks now is the right time to ask
- Finland’s Government Will Consider Decriminalizing Marijuana In Response To Citizen Petition
- Is there any new news on psychedelics or drug legalization? Or just news in general about drugs?
- Why You Need to be Careful About the Ketamine Clinic You Choose - DoubleBlind
- Advocacy Group Urges Congressional Action To Prevent Pesticide Misuse On Marijuana
- Hope this is okay:)??